Part of a series marking the 70th birthday of the Cell Biology International Editor-in-Chief Denys Wheatley
Involvement of calpain-I and microRNA34 in kanamycin-induced apoptosis of inner ear cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1219–1225, December 2010
How to Cite
Yu, L., Tang, H., Jiang, X. H., Tsang, L. L., Chung, Y. W. and Chan, H. C. (2010), Involvement of calpain-I and microRNA34 in kanamycin-induced apoptosis of inner ear cells. Cell Biology International, 34: 1219–1225. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100515
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 12 July 2010; accepted 9 September 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!