Part of a series marking the 70th birthday of the Cell Biology International Editor-in-Chief Denys Wheatley
Relevance of disease- and organ-specific endothelial cells for in vitro research
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2010 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 34, Issue 12, pages 1231–1238, December 2010
How to Cite
Lehle, K., Straub, R. H., Morawietz, H. and Kunz-Schughart, L. A. (2010), Relevance of disease- and organ-specific endothelial cells for in vitro research. Cell Biology International, 34: 1231–1238. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100531
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 12 July 2010; accepted 23 August 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!