CCZ1, MON1 and YPT7 genes are involved in pexophagy, the Cvt pathway and non-specific macroautophagy in the methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 4, pages 311–319, April 2011
How to Cite
Polupanov, A. S., Nazarko, V. Y. and Sibirny, A. A. (2011), CCZ1, MON1 and YPT7 genes are involved in pexophagy, the Cvt pathway and non-specific macroautophagy in the methylotrophic yeast Pichia pastoris. Cell Biology International, 35: 311–319. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100547
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 28 July 2010/22 November 2010; accepted 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!