Differential expression of LeY and fucosyltransferase IV correlates with the receptivity of RL95-2 and HEC-1A human uterine epithelial cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 5, pages 469–474, May 2012
How to Cite
Liu, S., Yang, X., Wang, J., Wei, J., Zhang, D., Wang, X. and Yan, Q. (2012), Differential expression of LeY and fucosyltransferase IV correlates with the receptivity of RL95-2 and HEC-1A human uterine epithelial cells. Cell Biology International, 36: 469–474. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100644
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 10 September 2010/10 June 2011; accepted 6 December 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!