Epithelial—mesenchymal transdifferentiation of renal tubular epithelial cells induced by urinary proteins requires the activation of PKC-α and βI isozymes
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 953–959, September 2011
How to Cite
Tang, R., Yang, C., Tao, J.-L., You, Y.-K., An, N., Li, S.-M., Wu, H.-L. and Liu, H.-F. (2011), Epithelial—mesenchymal transdifferentiation of renal tubular epithelial cells induced by urinary proteins requires the activation of PKC-α and βI isozymes. Cell Biology International, 35: 953–959. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100668
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 27 September 2010/19 January 2011; accepted 16 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!