Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) stimulates mouse mammary epithelial cell growth
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 875–881, September 2011
How to Cite
Yuh, I. S. (2011), Lysophosphatidic acid (LPA) stimulates mouse mammary epithelial cell growth. Cell Biology International, 35: 875–881. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100706
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 27 September 2010/27 January 2011; accepted 15 February 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!