Polymethyl-methacrylate—sorbitol-based capsules as local drug delivery vehicles: an in vitro antibiotic elution study
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 3, pages 267–272, March 2011
How to Cite
Frank, D., Cseh, G., Kocsis, B., Nagy, T., Borsiczky, B., Tőkés-Füzesi, M. and Miseta, A. (2011), Polymethyl-methacrylate—sorbitol-based capsules as local drug delivery vehicles: an in vitro antibiotic elution study. Cell Biology International, 35: 267–272. doi: 10.1042/CBI20100714
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 6 October 2010; accepted 15 December 2010
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!