These authors contributed equally to this work.
Aplasia Ras homologue member I overexpression induces apoptosis through inhibition of survival pathways in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells in culture and in xenograft
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 10, pages 1019–1024, October 2011
How to Cite
Pei, X.-H., Yang, Z., Liu, H.-X. and Qiao, S.-S. (2011), Aplasia Ras homologue member I overexpression induces apoptosis through inhibition of survival pathways in human hepatocellular carcinoma cells in culture and in xenograft. Cell Biology International, 35: 1019–1024. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110023
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 8 January 2011/13 February 2011; accepted 12 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!