Early embryonic sensitivity to cyclophosphamide in cardiac differentiation from human embryonic stem cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 927–938, September 2011
How to Cite
Zhu, M.-X., Zhao, J.-Y., Chen, G.-A. and Guan, L. (2011), Early embryonic sensitivity to cyclophosphamide in cardiac differentiation from human embryonic stem cells. Cell Biology International, 35: 927–938. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110031
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 January 2011/28 March 2011; accepted 12 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!