Akt and RhoA inhibition promotes anoikis of aggregated B16F10 melanoma cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 3, pages 311–319, March 2012
How to Cite
Goundiam, O., Nagel, M.-D. and Vayssade, M. (2012), Akt and RhoA inhibition promotes anoikis of aggregated B16F10 melanoma cells. Cell Biology International, 36: 311–319. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110069
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 13 February 2011/22 August 2011; accepted 10 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!