Extracellular nucleotide inhibits cell proliferation and negatively regulates Toll-like receptor 4 signalling in human progenitor endothelial cells
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 7, pages 625–633, July 2012
How to Cite
Xiao, Z., Yang, M., Fang, L., Lv, Q., He, Q., Deng, M., Liu, X., Chen, X., Chen, M., Xie, X. and Hu, J. (2012), Extracellular nucleotide inhibits cell proliferation and negatively regulates Toll-like receptor 4 signalling in human progenitor endothelial cells. Cell Biology International, 36: 625–633. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110111
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 24 February 2011/19 September 2011; accepted 2 February 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!