Dispensable role of PTEN in mouse spermatogenesis
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 9, pages 905–908, September 2011
How to Cite
Huang, Y., Mao, X., Boyce, T. and Zhu, G.-Z. (2011), Dispensable role of PTEN in mouse spermatogenesis. Cell Biology International, 35: 905–908. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110161
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 18 March 2011/19 April 2011; accepted 28 April 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!