Cementum protein 1 (CEMP1) induces differentiation by human periodontal ligament cells under three-dimensional culture conditions
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 2, pages 129–136, February 2012
How to Cite
Hoz, L., Romo, E., Zeichner-David, M., Sanz, M., Nuñez, J., Gaitán, L., Mercado, G. and Arzate, H. (2012), Cementum protein 1 (CEMP1) induces differentiation by human periodontal ligament cells under three-dimensional culture conditions. Cell Biology International, 36: 129–136. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110168
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 20 March 2011/13 July 2011; accepted 20 September 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!