These authors contributed equally to this work.
Periostin: a putative mediator involved in tumour resistance to anti-angiogenic therapy?
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2011 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 35, Issue 11, pages 1085–1088, November 2011
How to Cite
Wang, W., Ma, J.-L., Jia, W.-D. and Xu, G.-L. (2011), Periostin: a putative mediator involved in tumour resistance to anti-angiogenic therapy?. Cell Biology International, 35: 1085–1088. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110171
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 18 March 2011/29 April 2011; accepted 31 May 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!