NADPH oxidase is involved in H2O2-induced differentiation of human promyelocytic leukaemia HL-60 cells
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 391–395, April 2012
How to Cite
Lin, C. and Wang, H. (2012), NADPH oxidase is involved in H2O2-induced differentiation of human promyelocytic leukaemia HL-60 cells. Cell Biology International, 36: 391–395. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110290
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 17 May 2011/10 October 2011; accepted 15 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!