Luteolin induces apoptotic cell death through AIF nuclear translocation mediated by activation of ERK and p38 in human breast cancer cell lines
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 4, pages 339–344, April 2012
How to Cite
Kim, M. J., Woo, J. S., Kwon, C. H., Kim, J. H., Kim, Y. K. and Kim, K. H. (2012), Luteolin induces apoptotic cell death through AIF nuclear translocation mediated by activation of ERK and p38 in human breast cancer cell lines. Cell Biology International, 36: 339–344. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110394
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 22 July 2011/19 September 2011; accepted 11 November 2011
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!