Neural crest stem cell property of apical pulp cells derived from human developing tooth
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 927–936, October 2012
How to Cite
Abe, S., Hamada, K., Miura, M. and Yamaguchi, S. (2012), Neural crest stem cell property of apical pulp cells derived from human developing tooth. Cell Biology International, 36: 927–936. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110506
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 11 September 2011/17 May 2012; accepted 25 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!