Mesenchymal stem cells restore CCl4-induced liver injury by an antioxidative process
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1267–1274, December 2012
How to Cite
Cho, K.-A., Woo, S.-Y., Seoh, J.-Y., Han, H.-S. and Ryu, K.-H. (2012), Mesenchymal stem cells restore CCl4-induced liver injury by an antioxidative process. Cell Biology International, 36: 1267–1274. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110634
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 1 December 2011/6 August 2012; Accepted 5 October 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!