PDGFRβ triggered by bFGF promotes the proliferation and migration of endothelial progenitor cells via p-ERK signalling
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 945–950, October 2012
How to Cite
Guo, S., Yu, L., Cheng, Y., Li, C., Zhang, J., An, J., Wang, H., Yan, B., Zhan, T., Cao, Y., Zheng, H. and Li, Z. (2012), PDGFRβ triggered by bFGF promotes the proliferation and migration of endothelial progenitor cells via p-ERK signalling. Cell Biology International, 36: 945–950. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110657
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 December 2011/10 May 2012; accepted 26 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!