Existence of memory in membrane channels: analysis of ion current through a voltage-dependent potassium single channel
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 11, pages 973–979, November 2012
How to Cite
Peng, Z.-Y., Lan, T.-H., Yang, L., Mei, H. C., Ping, J. H., Jie, X. Y. and Lin, C. X. (2012), Existence of memory in membrane channels: analysis of ion current through a voltage-dependent potassium single channel. Cell Biology International, 36: 973–979. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110673
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 December 2011/26 April 2012; Accepted 12 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!