Verification of epigenetic inheritance in a unicellular model system: multigenerational effects of hormonal imprinting
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 951–959, October 2012
How to Cite
Kőhidai, L., Lajkó, E., Pállinger, É. and Csaba, G. (2012), Verification of epigenetic inheritance in a unicellular model system: multigenerational effects of hormonal imprinting. Cell Biology International, 36: 951–959. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110677
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 December 2011/16 March 2012; accepted 6 July 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!