Contribution of murine bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to pancreas regeneration after partial pancreatectomy in mice
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 9, pages 823–831, September 2012
How to Cite
Han, F., Wang, C.-Y., Yang, L., Zhan, S.-D., Zhang, M. and Tian, K. (2012), Contribution of murine bone marrow mesenchymal stem cells to pancreas regeneration after partial pancreatectomy in mice. Cell Biology International, 36: 823–831. doi: 10.1042/CBI20110680
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 30 December 2011/18 April 2012; accepted 11 May 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!