PI3K/Akt/FoxO: a novel participant in signal transduction in bone cells under mechanical stimulation
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 10, pages 923–926, October 2012
How to Cite
Ma, Y. and Wang, H. (2012), PI3K/Akt/FoxO: a novel participant in signal transduction in bone cells under mechanical stimulation. Cell Biology International, 36: 923–926. doi: 10.1042/CBI20120078
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 February 2012/10 May 2012; accepted 20 June 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!