Cardiomyocyte apoptosis in ischaemia-reperfusion due to the exogenous oxidants at the time of reperfusion
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1207–1215, December 2012
How to Cite
Rosca, A.-M., Matei, C., Dragan, E. and Burlacu, A. (2012), Cardiomyocyte apoptosis in ischaemia-reperfusion due to the exogenous oxidants at the time of reperfusion. Cell Biology International, 36: 1207–1215. doi: 10.1042/CBI20120080
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 February 2012/6 August 2012; Accepted 20 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!