TLR2 and TLR4 activation induces p38 MAPK-dependent phosphorylation of S6 kinase 1 in C2C12 myotubes
Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1107–1113, December 2012
How to Cite
Zbinden-Foncea, H., Deldicque, L., Pierre, N., Francaux, M. and Raymackers, J.-M. (2012), TLR2 and TLR4 activation induces p38 MAPK-dependent phosphorylation of S6 kinase 1 in C2C12 myotubes. Cell Biology International, 36: 1107–1113. doi: 10.1042/CBI20120081
- Issue online: 2 JAN 2013
- Version of Record online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 16 February 2012/17 July 2012; Accepted 30 August 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!