These authors contributed equally to this work
Cytochalasin D enhances the accumulation of a protease-resistant form of prion protein in ScN2a cells: involvement of PI3 kinase/Akt signalling pathway
Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
© The Author(s) Journal compilation © 2012 International Federation for Cell Biology
Cell Biology International
Volume 36, Issue 12, pages 1223–1231, December 2012
How to Cite
Takenouchi, T., Iwamaru, Y., Imamura, M., Fukuhara, S., Sugama, S., Sato, M., Mochizuki, N., Hashimoto, M., Yokoyama, T., Mohri, S. and Kitani, H. (2012), Cytochalasin D enhances the accumulation of a protease-resistant form of prion protein in ScN2a cells: involvement of PI3 kinase/Akt signalling pathway. Cell Biology International, 36: 1223–1231. doi: 10.1042/CBI20120329
- Issue published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 2 JAN 2013
- Received 23 July 2012/22 August 2012; Accepted 18 September 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!