Increased plasma concentrations of vasopressin, oxytocin, cortisol and the prostaglandin F2α metabolite during labour in the dog
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
Acta Physiologica Scandinavica
Volume 179, Issue 3, pages 281–287, November 2003
How to Cite
Olsson, K., Bergström, A., Kindahl, H. and Lagerstedt, A.-S. (2003), Increased plasma concentrations of vasopressin, oxytocin, cortisol and the prostaglandin F2α metabolite during labour in the dog. Acta Physiologica Scandinavica, 179: 281–287. doi: 10.1046/j.0001-6772.2003.01178.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Received 19 February 2003, accepted 24 June 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.