Weather and suicide: the present state of knowledge on the association of meteorological factors with suicidal behaviour
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 108, Issue 6, pages 402–409, December 2003
How to Cite
Deisenhammer, E. A. (2003), Weather and suicide: the present state of knowledge on the association of meteorological factors with suicidal behaviour. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 108: 402–409. doi: 10.1046/j.0001-690X.2003.00209.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2003
- Accepted for publication June 11, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.