Rapid onset of comorbidity of common mental disorders: findings from the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (NEMESIS)
Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 1, pages 55–63, January 2004
How to Cite
De Graaf, R., Bijl, R. V., Ten Have, M., Beekman, A. T. F. and Vollebergh, W. A. M. (2004), Rapid onset of comorbidity of common mental disorders: findings from the Netherlands Mental Health Survey and Incidence Study (NEMESIS). Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 55–63. doi: 10.1046/j.0001-690X.2003.00222.x
- Issue published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Article first published online: 10 DEC 2003
- Accepted for publication July 21, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!