Time experience and time judgment in major depression, mania and healthy subjects. A controlled study of 93 subjects
Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica
Volume 109, Issue 3, pages 222–229, March 2004
How to Cite
Bschor, T., Ising, M., Bauer, M., Lewitzka, U., Skerstupeit, M., Müller-Oerlinghausen, B. and Baethge, C. (2004), Time experience and time judgment in major depression, mania and healthy subjects. A controlled study of 93 subjects. Acta Psychiatrica Scandinavica, 109: 222–229. doi: 10.1046/j.0001-690X.2003.00244.x
- Issue published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Article first published online: 30 JAN 2004
- Accepted for publication September 15, 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!