Intussusception of a fallopian tube after dilatation and curettage
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 169–170, April 2003
How to Cite
Thomas, P. C. (2003), Intussusception of a fallopian tube after dilatation and curettage. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 43: 169–170. doi: 10.1046/j.0004-8666.2003.00032.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 29 September 2002; accepted 20 November 2002.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.