Consensus statement: Menstrual and contraceptive management in women with an intellectual disability
Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 43, Issue 2, pages 109–110, April 2003
How to Cite
Atkinson, E., Bennett, M. J., Dudley, J., Grover, S., Matthews, K., Moore, P., Quinlivan, J. and Walters, T. (2003), Consensus statement: Menstrual and contraceptive management in women with an intellectual disability. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 43: 109–110. doi: 10.1046/j.0004-8666.2003.00046.x
- Issue published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Article first published online: 28 MAR 2003
- Received 3 September 2002; accepted 7 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.