Effect of inter-twin delivery time on Apgar scores of the second twin
Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 43, Issue 3, pages 203–206, June 2003
How to Cite
Erdemoglu, E., Mungan, T., Tapisiz, O. L., Ustunyurt, E. and Çaglar, E. (2003), Effect of inter-twin delivery time on Apgar scores of the second twin. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 43: 203–206. doi: 10.1046/j.0004-8666.2003.00056.x
- Issue published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Article first published online: 27 MAY 2003
- Received 9 December 2002; accepted 3 January 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.