Findings on potential teratogens from a case–control study in Western Australia
Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology
Volume 43, Issue 6, pages 443–447, December 2003
How to Cite
Werler, M. M., Bower, C., Payne, J. and Serna, P. (2003), Findings on potential teratogens from a case–control study in Western Australia. Australian and New Zealand Journal of Obstetrics and Gynaecology, 43: 443–447. doi: 10.1046/j.0004-8666.2003.00127.x
- Issue published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 20 NOV 2003
- Received 7 March 2003; accepted 23 July 2003.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.