Cutaneous larva migrans with folliculitis: report of seven cases and review of the literature
Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 2, pages 314–316, February 2002
How to Cite
Caumes, E., Ly, F. and Bricaire, F. (2002), Cutaneous larva migrans with folliculitis: report of seven cases and review of the literature. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 314–316. doi: 10.1046/j.0007-0963.2001.04531.x
- Issue published online: 9 APR 2002
- Article first published online: 9 APR 2002
- Accepted for publication 16 August 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.