These guidelines were commissioned by the British Association of Dermatologists Therapy Guidelines and Audit subcommittee. Members of the committee are: N.H.Cox (Chairman), A.V.Anstey, C.B.Bunker, M.J.D.Goodfield, A.S.Highet, D.Mehta, R.H.Meyrick Thomas, J.K.Schofield. The Multiprofessional Skin Cancer Committee representing the British Association of Dermatologists, the British Association of Plastic Surgeons and members of the Faculty of Clinical Oncology of the Royal College of Radiologists consisted of: N.H.Cox, A.Y.Finlay, B.R.Allen, D.S.Murray, R.W.Griffiths, A.Batchelor, D.Morgan, J.K.Schofield, C.B.Bunker, N.R.Telfer, G.B.Colver, P.W.Bowers, D.L.L.Roberts, A.V.Anstey, R.J.Barlow, J.A.Newton-Bishop, M.E.Gore, N.Kirkham and the authors.
Multiprofessional guidelines for the management of the patient with primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma
Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
British Journal of Dermatology
Volume 146, Issue 1, pages 18–25, January 2002
How to Cite
Motley, R. , Kersey, P. and Lawrence, C. (2002), Multiprofessional guidelines for the management of the patient with primary cutaneous squamous cell carcinoma. British Journal of Dermatology, 146: 18–25. doi: 10.1046/j.0007-0963.2001.04615.x
- Issue published online: 12 FEB 2003
- Article first published online: 12 FEB 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.