Preliminary data presented to the American Paediatric Surgical Association 30th Annual Meeting, Rancho Mirage, California, USA, May 1999
Article first published online: 4 DEC 2002
© 2001 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 88, Issue 6, pages 878–883, 1 June 2001
How to Cite
Willetts, I. E., Kite, P., Barclay, G. R., Banks, R. E., Rumley, A., Allgar, V. and Stringer, M. D. (2001), Endotoxin, cytokines and lipid peroxides in children with intussusception. Br J Surg, 88: 878–883. doi: 10.1046/j.0007-1323.2001.01799.x
The Editors have satisfied themselves that all authors have contributed significantly to this publication
- Issue published online: 4 DEC 2002
- Article first published online: 4 DEC 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 16 FEB 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.