Meta-analysis of low molecular weight heparin in the prevention of venous thromboembolism in general surgery
Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2002
© 2001 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 88, Issue 7, pages 913–930, July 2001
How to Cite
Mismetti, P., Laporte, S., Darmon, J.-Y., Buchmüller, A. and Decousus, H. (2001), Meta-analysis of low molecular weight heparin in the prevention of venous thromboembolism in general surgery. Br J Surg, 88: 913–930. doi: 10.1046/j.0007-1323.2001.01800.x
- Issue online: 29 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 29 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 1 MAR 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.