Presented to the Seventh Nottingham International Breast Cancer Conference, Nottingham, UK, September 2001, the Second European Breast Cancer Conference, Brussels, Belgium, September 2000, and the British Association of Surgical Oncology, London, UK, November 2000; and published in abstract form as Eur J Cancer 2000; 36: S64
Breast reconstruction in the United Kingdom and Ireland†
Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2002
© 2002 British Journal of Surgery Society Ltd
British Journal of Surgery
Volume 89, Issue 3, pages 335–340, March 2002
How to Cite
Callaghan, C. J., Couto, E., Kerin, M. J., Rainsbury, R. M., George, W. D. and Purushotham, A. D. (2002), Breast reconstruction in the United Kingdom and Ireland. Br J Surg, 89: 335–340. doi: 10.1046/j.0007-1323.2001.02027.x
- Issue online: 5 NOV 2002
- Version of Record online: 5 NOV 2002
- Manuscript Accepted: 22 NOV 2001
- 7The Macmillan Directory of Breast Cancer Services in the UK. 2nd ed. London: Cancer Relief Macmillan Fund, 1996.
- 8StataCorp. Stata Statistical Software: Release 7.0. College Station, Texas: Stata Corporation, 2001.
- 14Effects of immediate breast reconstruction on psychosocial morbidity after mastectomy. Lancet 1983; i: 459–62., , .
- 19Department of Health and Children. Development of Services for Symptomatic Breast Disease. Report of the sub-group to the National Cancer Forum. Dublin: Department of Health and Children, 2000.