Author's note: An earlier version of this paper was presented at the 1998 Annual Meeting of the Peace Science Society (International), New Brunswick, NJ. For helpful comments I thank Erik Gartzke, Douglas Lemke, Patrick James, and the anonymous reviewers. Of course, all errors are my own. For research assistance I thank Melis Söǧüttekin.
The Nexus of Market Society, Liberal Preferences, and Democratic Peace: Interdisciplinary Theory and Evidence
Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
International Studies Quarterly
Volume 47, Issue 4, pages 483–510, December 2003
How to Cite
Mousseau, M. (2003), The Nexus of Market Society, Liberal Preferences, and Democratic Peace: Interdisciplinary Theory and Evidence. International Studies Quarterly, 47: 483–510. doi: 10.1046/j.0020-8833.2003.00276.x
- Issue published online: 7 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 7 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!