An evaluation of the effects of high-dose fexofenadine on the central nervous system: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy volunteers
Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
Clinical & Experimental Allergy
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 133–139, January 2002
How to Cite
Hindmarch, I., Shamsi, Z. and Kimber, S. (2002), An evaluation of the effects of high-dose fexofenadine on the central nervous system: a double-blind, placebo-controlled study in healthy volunteers. Clinical & Experimental Allergy, 32: 133–139. doi: 10.1046/j.0022-0477.2001.01245.x
- Issue published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Article first published online: 28 FEB 2002
- Submitted 27 September 2000; revised 3 January 2001; accepted 30 June 2001
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.