Continuous imaging in fungi
Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
Volume 153, Issue 1, pages 6–7, January 2002
How to Cite
Olsson, S. (2002), Continuous imaging in fungi. New Phytologist, 153: 6–7. doi: 10.1046/j.0028-646X.2001.00308.x
- Issue published online: 11 JAN 2002
- Article first published online: 11 JAN 2002
- 1990. Uptake and translocation of 2-aminoisobutyric acid by Schizophyllum- commune. Experimental Mycology 14: 169–177. , , .
- 1999. Translocation of 32P between interacting mycelia of Hypholoma fasciculare and ectomycorrhizal fungi in microcosm systems. New Phytologist 144: 183–193. , , ,
- 1998. Patterns and dynamics of 32P-phosphate and labelled 2-aminoisobutyric acid (14C-AIB) translocation in intact basidiomycete mycelia. FEMS Microbiology Ecology 26: 109–120. ,
- 2002. Continuous imaging of amino-acid translocation in intact mycelia of Phanerochaete velutina reveals rapid, pulsatile fluxes. New Phytologist 153: 173–184. , , ,
- 1984. Inhibition of growth and development of Serpula lacrymans by the non-metabolised amino acid analogue 2-aminoisobutyric acid. FEMS Microbiology Letters 24: 247–250.