Variable timing of developmental progression in the stomatal pathway in Arabidopsis cotyledons
Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
Volume 153, Issue 3, pages 469–476, March 2002
How to Cite
Geisler, M. J. and Sack, F. D. (2002), Variable timing of developmental progression in the stomatal pathway in Arabidopsis cotyledons. New Phytologist, 153: 469–476. doi: 10.1046/j.0028-646X.2001.00332.x
- Issue published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Article first published online: 5 MAR 2002
- Received: 30 July 2001 Accepted: 17 October 2001
- 2000. A subtilisin-like serine protease involved in the regulation of stomatal density and distribution in Arabidopsis thaliana. Genes and Development 14: 1119–1131. , .
- 1996. Elevated carbon dioxide affects the patterning of subsidiary cells in Tradescantia stomatal complexes. Journal of Experimental Botany 47: 925–931. , , , .
- 1995. Linear aggregations of stomata and epidermal cells in Tradescantia leaves: evidence for their group patterning as a function of the cell cycle. Developmental Biology 168: 39–46. , , , .
- 2000. Stomatal patterning in angiosperms. American Journal of Botany 87: 1069–1080. .
- 1999. Cell cycling and cell enlargement in developing leaves of Arabidopsis. Developmental Biology 215: 407–419. , , , , .
- 2000. Oriented asymmetric divisions that generate the stomatal spacing pattern in Arabidopsis are disrupted by the too many mouths mutation. Plant Cell 12: 2075–2086. , , .
- 1998. Divergent regulation of stomatal initiation and patterning in organ and suborgan regions of the Arabidopsis mutants too many mouths and four lips. Planta 205: 522–530. , , .
- 1992. Variable cell lineages form the functional pea epidermis. Annals of Botany 69: 303–312. , , .
- 2001. Plant development – signals from mature to new leaves. Nature 411: 154–154. , , , .
- 1972. Origine et développemente des épidermes cotylédonaires et foliares de la moutarde (Sinapis alba L.). Différenciation ultrastructurale des stomates. Annales Des Sciences Naturelles, Botantique 12: 247–322. .
- 1997. Epidermal cell fate and patterning in leaves. Plant Cell 9: 1109–1120. , , , .
- 1955. Periodische Neuanlage von Blattstomata. Flora 142: 45–64. .
- 1994. Epidermal cell fate determination in Arabidopsis: patterns defined by a steroid-inducible regulator. Science 266: 436–439. , , , .
- 1993. Relationship between endopolyploidy and cell size in epidermal tissue of Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 5: 1661–1668. , , .
- 1991. Temporal and spatial development of the cells of the expanding first leaf of Arabidopsis thaliana (L.) Heynh. Journal of Experimental Botany 42: 1407–1416. , , .
- 1993. Variable development and cellular patterning in the epidermis of Ruscus hypoglossum. Annals of Botany 71: 237–243. , .
- 1996. Acquisition of identity in the developing leaf. Annual Reviews in Cell and Developmental Biology 12: 257–304. , , .
- 1994. The cotyledon: a superior system for studies of leaf development. Planta 195: 309–312. , , , .
- 1994. Arabidopsis COP8, COP10, and COP11 genes are involved in repression of photomorphogenic development in darkness. Plant Cell 6: 629–643. , , , , , , .
- 1995. The influence of CO2 concentration on stomatal density. New Phytologist 131: 311–327. , .
- 1995. The too many mouths and four lips mutations affect stomatal production in Arabidopsis. Plant Cell 7: 2227–2239. , .
- 1973. Cell kinetics, stomatal differentiation, and diurnal rhythms in Allium cepa. Developmental Biology 32: 179–188. , .
- 1999. Ultrastructure of stomatal development in Arabidopsis (Brassicaceae) leaves. American Journal of Botany 86: 929–939. , .