*Direct correspondence to Jay Bainbridge, National Center for Children in Poverty, 154 Haven Avenue, New York, NY 10032 〈email@example.com〉. We would like to thank Bruce Meyer and Dan Rosenbaum for making their data on tax and transfer policies available to us, Wen-Jui Han for providing data on child care costs, Danielle Ewen from Children's Defense Fund for help gathering and interpreting child care expenditure data, and Elizabeth Johnson for research on welfare and child care policies. Funding support was provided by the John D. and Catherine T. McArthur Foundation, the Russell Sage Foundation, the Ford Foundation, and William T. Grant Foundation. Jay Bainbridge will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study.
Child Care Policy Reform and the Employment of Single Mothers*
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 771–791, December 2003
How to Cite
Bainbridge, J., Meyers, M. K. and Waldfogel, J. (2003), Child Care Policy Reform and the Employment of Single Mothers. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 771–791. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404002.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!