*Direct correspondence to Robert L. Boyd, Department of Sociology, Anthropology, and Social Work, P.O. Drawer C, Mississippi State, MS 39762-5503 〈Boyd@Soc.MsState.Edu〉. The first-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. We thank the anonymous reviewers for their helpful comments.
Did Retail Enterprise Among White Immigrants Benefit from the Residential Segregation of Blacks? A Study of Large Northern Cities in the Early 20th Century*
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 934–945, December 2003
How to Cite
Boyd, R. L. and Xu, X. (2003), Did Retail Enterprise Among White Immigrants Benefit from the Residential Segregation of Blacks? A Study of Large Northern Cities in the Early 20th Century. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 934–945. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404005.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!