*Direct correspondence to Major G. Coleman, Assistant Professor of African and African American Studies and Political Science, Labor Studies and Industrial Relations, Pennsylvania State University, 133 Willard Building, University Park, PA 16802-2800, 814-865-5254 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The data in the analysis are available through the Inter-University Consortium for Political and Social Research.
Job Skill and Black Male Wage Discrimination*
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 892–906, December 2003
How to Cite
Coleman, M. G. (2003), Job Skill and Black Male Wage Discrimination. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 892–906. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404007.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!