*Direct correspondence to Dr. Andrew E. G. Jonas, Department of Geography, University of Hull, Hull HU6 7RX, United Kingdom, 〈A.E.Jonas@hull.ac.uk〉. The first-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. This article draws upon research funded by the UK Economic and Social Research Council (Grant R000237997). We would like to thank Neil Washbourne and Aidan While for research assistance, reviewers for useful comments, and the SSQ editor for his patience. Keith Scurr drew Figure 1. Figure 2 is reproduced with the kind permission of the Cambridgeshire County Council. We would like to thank everyone we interviewed in Cambridgeshire and Waveney, and who commented on our draft project working papers. All errors and omissions remain the responsibility of the authors.
Changing Local Modes of Economic and Environmental Governance in England: A Tale of Two Areas*
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1018–1037, December 2003
How to Cite
Jonas, A. E. G. and Gibbs, D. C. (2003), Changing Local Modes of Economic and Environmental Governance in England: A Tale of Two Areas. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 1018–1037. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404011.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!