*Direct correspondence to James D. King, Department of Political Science, University of Wyoming, Laramie, WY 82071-3197 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The first-named author will share all data and coding information with those wishing to replicate the study. The authors wish to thank Kim Kahn, Paul Freedman, Rich Engstrom, Steve Van Winkle, and the reviewers for SSQ for their many helpful comments. The political advertisements used for this study were made available by the Political Communication Center at the University of Oklahoma. None of these individuals or the Political Communications Center bears any responsibility for the conduct or conclusions of this study.
The Effect of Negative Campaign Advertising on Vote Choice: The Mediating Influence of Gender*
Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 843–857, December 2003
How to Cite
King, J. D. and McConnell, J. B. (2003), The Effect of Negative Campaign Advertising on Vote Choice: The Mediating Influence of Gender. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 843–857. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404012.x
- Issue online: 4 NOV 2003
- Version of Record online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!