*Direct correspondence to Robert W. Lake, Center for Urban Policy Research, Rutgers University, 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 〈email@example.com〉. The author will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. A previous version of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Pittsburgh, PA, April 2000. Bob Beauregard, Gavin Bridge, Michael Brown, Andy Jonas, Kathe Newman, Mark Pendras, Stephanie Pincetl, Frank Popper, and two anonymous referees provided helpful comments on earlier drafts. All opinions, interpretations, and shortcomings in this article are those of the author.
Dilemmas of Environmental Planning in Post-Urban New Jersey*
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1002–1017, December 2003
How to Cite
Lake, R. W. (2003), Dilemmas of Environmental Planning in Post-Urban New Jersey. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 1002–1017. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404013.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!