*Direct correspondence to Robert W. Lake, Center for Urban Policy Research, Rutgers University, 33 Livingston Avenue, New Brunswick, NJ 08901 〈firstname.lastname@example.org〉. The author will share all data and coding materials with those wishing to replicate the study. A previous version of this article was presented at the Annual Meeting of the Association of American Geographers, Pittsburgh, PA, April 2000. Bob Beauregard, Gavin Bridge, Michael Brown, Andy Jonas, Kathe Newman, Mark Pendras, Stephanie Pincetl, Frank Popper, and two anonymous referees provided helpful comments on earlier drafts. All opinions, interpretations, and shortcomings in this article are those of the author.
Dilemmas of Environmental Planning in Post-Urban New Jersey*
Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Social Science Quarterly
Volume 84, Issue 4, pages 1002–1017, December 2003
How to Cite
Lake, R. W. (2003), Dilemmas of Environmental Planning in Post-Urban New Jersey. Social Science Quarterly, 84: 1002–1017. doi: 10.1046/j.0038-4941.2003.08404013.x
- Issue published online: 4 NOV 2003
- Article first published online: 4 NOV 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Type your institution's name in the box below. If your institution is a Wiley customer, it will appear in the list of suggested institutions and you will be able to log in to access content. Some users may also log in directly via OpenAthens.
Please note that there are currently a number of duplicate entries in the list of institutions. We are actively working on fixing this issue and apologize for any inconvenience caused.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!